The Clinical Neuropsychology Service aims to contribute to the diagnosis of suspected brain dysfunctions, to evaluate the cognitive, emotional and functional consequences of a disease that has already been diagnosed, to describe the patient's current cognitive functioning, both of their altered capacities such as those that are preserved, plan a rehabilitation treatment or cognitive stimulation and provide psychoeducation to the patient and their families about the changes that may happen as a result of the presented pathology.
- Dra. Silvia Ximena Valderrama Polo
- Neuropsychological evaluation for children and adolescents.
- Neuropsychological Evaluation in Adults and Older Adults.
- Pre-surgical evaluation for surgery of epilepsy and abnormal movements.
- Pre-transplant evaluation