Note: At the time of taking the sample, begin to urinate and discard the first part of the urine, continue to urinate and fill the bottle halfway, discard the last part of the urine.
- Please, show up on an empty stomach.
- Bring comfortable clothes, closed shoes (tennis), no heels.
- Do not consume dairy or fat the day before the checkup.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages 48 hours before the check-up.
- Perform genital toilet with soap and water and DO NOT urinate after 5:00 a.m. The partial urine collection will be done in the clinic during the check-up.
- Please bring the stool sample in a container that you get at the pharmacy, marked with your name, surnames and date of the day of intake.
- If you are taking medications such as: Metoprolol, Carvedilol or Bisoprolol, suspend them the day before the check-up (unless the medication is essential) in order not to affect the results of the stress test; if it is diabetic DO NOT apply Insulin or take oral hypoglycemic agents on the day of the checkup. Bring your medications.
Indicaciones para el Hombre
Avoid sexual intercourse 48 hours before the check up, to take the prostate antigen test.
Indicaciones para la Mujer
- Bring nails without enamel and avoid makeup.
- Do not collect the urine sample during the menstrual period, wait 4 to 6 days.
- For the realization of the vaginal cytology (cervical) it is important to abstain from sexual intercourse two days before the executive check up, do not apply any type of cream or vaginal ovules, do not take it during the menstrual period.