- Echocardiogram: Evaluates cardiac structure and function, determines alterations in the structure or function of the heart and / or heart valves.
- Stress Test: Determines the response of the heart to stress or exercise, therefore, measures functional capacity and allows to detect coronary heart disease.
- Thorax Rx: Determines cardio-pulmonary structural characteristics; allows to identify pulmonary disorders and / or cardiac silhouette.
- Ultrasound Total Abdomen: It determines structural alterations of solid viscera inside the abdomen (liver, spleen, kidneys, prostate, gallbladder, among others).
- Internal Medicine / Cardiology: specialized medical analysis on pathologies of cardiovascular origin.
- Urology: specialized medical analysis on pathologies of genitourinary origin.
- Cardiovascular Risk: Specialized medical analysis and calculation of cardiovascular risk through the Framingham scale to determine the probability of the appearance of cardiovascular disease in the next 10 years.
- Nutrition: Education in food and healthy lifestyles.
- Optometry: Complete visual examination and analysis to determine ocular alterations - Glaucoma screening.
Basal Glycemia: Measurement of levels or concentration of sugar in the blood - Diabetes Screening.
Glycosylated Hemoglobin: Diagnoses Diabetes or Prediabetes.
Hemogram: Measurement of blood cell levels (red blood cells, white blood cells or defense cells and platelets or coagulation cells), assess alterations in blood cells, determine if there is anemia, infectious or inflammatory processes and/or coagulation problems.
Lipid Profile (Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides): Measurement of blood fat levels, assess the functioning and metabolism of fats, direct marker to calculate cardiovascular risk.
BUN: Evaluates and determines renal (kidney) function.
Creatinine: Evaluates and determines renal (kidney) function.
Uroanálisis or Partial Urine: It determines urinary infections, detects functional and / or structural alterations of the kidney.
Coprológico: Detection of intestinal parasitic infections.
Serology and HIV: Detects the presence of STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases).
Uric Acid: Determines the presence of hyperuricemia or gout, indirectly serves as a marker of cardiovascular risk and can determine renal alterations.
Stool Hidden Blood: Detection of gastrointestinal bleeding - Screening for Colon Cancer.
Transaminases TGO / TGP: Evaluate and determine liver function (liver).
Alkaline Phosphatase: Evaluates and determines hepatobiliary function (liver and gallbladder).
Total and Differential Bilirubin: Evaluate and determine hepatobiliary function (liver and gallbladder).
GGT (Gammaglutamiltransferasa): Evaluates and determines liver function (liver).
TSH: Evaluates and determines thyroid function (thyroid).
Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA): Screening in prostatic inflammation or signs of possible prostate cancer.
Cervicovaginal Cytology: Cervical cancer detection.