"Our strategic axes of attention are the efficiency and safety of patients"
The HIC Surgery Rooms are an important part of the comprehensive offer of the medical complex, being the infrastructure area of the organization, specialized in providing facilities to treating physicians to provide patients with both diagnostic and therapeutic procedures that correspond to the management of health conditions.
Nuestras Salas de Cirugía poseen condiciones físicas, locativas, logísticas y administrativas óptimas y con altos estándares de calidad, necesarias para la realización de una gran variedad de procedimientos quirúrgicos y terapéuticos por parte de diferentes especialidades, como lo son las condiciones de esterilidad, seguridad clínica y arquitectura hospitalaria.
- Modern surgery rooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
- The surgery service has large and modern rooms for patient preparation and post-surgical recovery (post-anesthesia care rooms).
- The surgery service also has a large waiting room for family and companions, allowing to offer a comfortable space during their stay at the facility.
- Patient Safety programs, Infections Committee, Pharmacy Committee, Transfusion Committee and the general coordination of Clinical Management, offer a level of security and confidence in our medical processes.
- The organization uses supplies and medicines of the best quality available in the market and equipment with state-of-the-art technology, with a process of operational control, maintenance and renewal that obeys the high standards required by the accreditation and certification processes, supervised and elaborated by the Department of Maintenance and Biomedical Engineering.